Friday, April 18, 2008


So today, Wes and Eli came over to go to lunch.  We got back to my apartment, and Eli ws being funny, so I got out my camera.  These pics are to make Amanda smile and say 'AHHHH... jeff..  I love them!'... Hope it works.


Eli is a little uncertain in this one...

I love this pic of him smiling.

ROCKSTAR

'What???  this is what me and dad do on a regular day...' -eli

My favorite pic of the day


Amanda's eyes

I told him a joke


Amanda... it was totally Wes' idea to pull her out!  Eli will now have to do therapy.

Awesome smile

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am DYING!!!! Tears just started streaming down my eyes when I saw those picture! (EXCEPT THE SICK ONE OF COURSE!!!) Jeff! These are awesome! I mean, you are a great photographer!!!

A Mere Thought said...

Jeff.....seriously....those pictures are really really really good. I mean, maybe not quite as good as those ones I took of y'all show in deep ellum....but good.

Eli is so great.

Jennifer-Colley said...

Jeff! You are a great photography! Will you be there when we have our first child to shoot the pics?